Garlic Tofu with Brown rice and String Bean
1 block extra firm tofu, pressed for about 1 hour
1 tbsp Noochy Licious
Garlic powder to taste – I used about 1 tbsp
2 tbsp liquid aminos or soy sauce
1 cup Brown Rice
1 Cup String Beans
¼ onion chopped
2 pegs garlic
½ sweet pepper diced
See Instructional Video
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. After you've pressed the tofu, cut it into bite-sized cubes and put it into a bowl.
3. Sprinkle the Noochy Licious and garlic powder over the tofu and gently toss to coat all the cubes.
4. Add the liquid aminos, and gently toss again to get everything coated.
5. Bake the tofu for about 15 minutes, take it out and gently shake the pan to turn the cubes - you can also do it with tongs - and bake another 15 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and serve alongside the rest of your meal - I usually serve this with Brown Rice and Green Beans
If you love this recipe then you'll love our vegan cook book. Over 60 quick nutritious meals that will help you lower your blood pressure and cholesterol!
Don't for get to join our upcoming class. Foods that combats dementia and strengthen the brain.