2. 3-4 cups of water
3. cinnamon sticks
5. brown sugar or natural sweetener to taste.
See Instructional Video
1. Wash Sorrel thoroughly
2. Fill a saucepan with about 3-4 cups of water
3. Bring the water to a boil
4. Add cinnamon sticks and cloves to the water
5. take off stove, place sorrel in boiling water and have it steep
Strain and add brown sugar or natural sweetener to taste.
If you love this recipe then you'll love our vegan cook book. Over 60 quick nutritious meals that will help you lower your blood pressure and cholesterol!
Don't for get to join our upcoming class. Foods that combats dementia and strengthen the brain.