2 cups crumbled tofu .
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cups tomato sauce (see recipe below)
2 1/2 cups Cashew cheese sauce
2 cups of oat burger crumbles (see recipe below)
2 cups spinach 16 whole grain lasagna noodles
See Instructional Video
1. Assemble all ingredients
2. Rinse, drain, crumble and measure tofu.
3. Place into a bowl and add the salt, onion and garlic powder. Mix well with hands.
4. Line the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish with 1 1/2 cup of tomato sauce. Then layered
with the following: a. 4 lasagna noodles slightly overlapping b. 2 1/2 cups tomato sauce c. 4
lasagna noodles d. 3/4 cups seasoned crumbled tofu e. 3/4 cups Cashew cheese f. 4 lasagna
noodles g. 3 1/4 c tomato sauce
5. Use remaining Cashew cheese and tofu to decorate top.
6. Bake for one hour uncovered.
7. Cover and bake an additional 20-30 minutes.