Updated: Apr 17
●2 medium heads of broccoli
● 1 can chickpeas
● 2 T. flax seed with equal part water
● 1/2 c. Noochy Licious
● 2 t. each garlic, onion powder
● ½ sweet pepper
● ½ t. sea salt
● 2 t. fresh lemon juice (optional)
● 1 c. vegan cheese (Daiya mozzarella or similar)
● 1 c. +/- chickpea flour
See Instructional Video
Steam the broccoli in smallish chunks. Then once it's fork-tender, pulse it up in a food processor until you have smaller than bite-size pieces: not a slurry, but it will need to stick together.
● Remove the broccoli and do the same with your chickpeas.
● Combine the two and set aside.
● In another bowl mix your flax 'eggs'. Mix the meal with water and allow it to sit for a
minute to become kinda eggy. Once it's ready, add the remaining ingredients including your broccoli/chickpea mash, but save the flour for last. Add that in little by little to get just the right consistency for making some righteous party patties!
● Taste them and re-spice if necessary.
● Then lay them out on a piece of parchment and bake at 425 for about 30 minutes, flipping halfway. Allow them to go to golden brown.
● Serve with just about anything you want.
If you love this recipe then you'll love our vegan cook book. Over 60 quick nutritious meals that will help you lower your blood pressure and cholesterol!
Don't for get to join our upcoming class. Foods that combats dementia and strengthen the brain.